$300.00 Sale • Save
Adiroam Hiker - Fossil White
Updating our Adirondack with an exaggerated maximalist outsole, this style-driven take on an iconic heritage boot delivers fashion, function, and feel. Waterproof and weather-rated to temperatures as low as -32˚C, the heavy-duty design features cloudlike sherpa and UGGplush™ lining for signature softness. Finished with a Spider Rubber sole for enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces, it's a statement style that's ready for whatever winter brings your way.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Exceptional Traction Features an innovative outsole that provides outstanding grip.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
Dry Tech Made with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Nubuck, Suede, UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell, Coated leather upper
- Polyester laces
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 8mm sherpa lining on vamp
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Synthetic sockliner & Foam footbed
- EVA midsole
- Spider Rubber® outsole for traction
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C, Strobel construction
- Embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276