Question Mid Double Cross White / Black / Gold
Allen Iverson, 2000-01 NBA Most Valuable Player, is one of the most electrifying players that basketball has ever seen, and the Reebok Question was his first signature shoe. Originally released in 1996, they feature a tumbled leather upper, contrasting toecap, rope laces, Hexalite technology, number "3" on the heel, and an icy translucent outsole. A true classic. They're built in a mid cut for a supportive feel. Lightweight cushioning delivers all-day comfort.
- Soft, comfortable feel; Mid cut for stability
- Soft Hexalite hexagonal cushioning
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Asymmetrical design on toe caps
- Product colour: White / Black / Gold